Pastoral Care

Sometimes we find ourselves needing to talk about our life, faith, relationships, or a pressing issue that is facing us. Our pastoral staff is available to anyone in need. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Minister of Engagement, Rev, Bridget Kelso Anthony at or the staff person with whom you wish to speak.

For those seeking a counselor or therapist, we have a longstanding relationship with Kenwood Psychological Services (212-744-2121). They will help direct you to the person that is best suited to assist you.